On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/08/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- My son goes to a Jesuit high school and I try to teach him the Bible at home, but he seems disinterested. How do I get my son to be more involved in these discussions?
- Why is our loving God so violent?
- Sins are not all the same, are they?
- How was the Bible put together in the form it is?
- My son has stage 4 colon cancer. I know God is good, but why does my son continue to get worse despite many people praying for him?
- A skeptic is questioning the date of the Triumphal Entry. According to him, there would not have been enough palm fronds available. What are your thoughts on this?
- Can you point me in the direction of the evidence that the Old Testament writers were led by the Holy Spirit just as the New Testament writers were?