On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- How can we demonstrate the historicity of the Gospels? Were the Gospel writer’s eye-witnesses?
- Is there a clear precedent for the corporeal punishment of children in the Bible?
- Can a man who has been divorced be a pastor?
- What is your definition of purgatory and why do you think it makes Christ’s sacrifice insufficient?
- What does the Bible say about taking your own life? I am 80 years old and I am wondering what else I can do for the Lord?
- What is your view on the seed of the woman and the seed of the serpent mentioned in Genesis 3:15? Why was the punishment upon Eve and the serpent so severe? I believe Eve and the serpent produced offspring.
- Can God resurrect those who have been cremated?
- My church is doing a Bible study on hearing God’s voice. But they are focusing on listening to a voice inside you, mental images, and physical sensations. How should I handle this?