On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/27/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is it wrong for a Christian to own a gun for protection?
- I own a business but I don’t take a paycheck; how should I go about tithing in this situation?
- Can you explain Matthew 27:46, and Psalm 22:1, when Jesus said that God had forsaken him?
- I heard Doug Batchelor say the lake of fire isn’t eternal; is this correct? Where will the lake of fire be?
- Why does God the Father seem so different than Jesus?