On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- If Satan was in heaven, how was he able to sin? Will we continue to have free will in heaven?
- I’m a Baptist minister and I would never marry two men or two women, but do you think it’s biblical to marry couples in a spiritual sense in the eyes of God and not in the eyes of the state?
- I’m a benefits specialist and my job requires me to help employees, including same-sex couples, receive benefits; what should I do?
- If the Nephilim are not the product of angels and humans, how do you reconcile this with Hebrews 13:2, which mentions entertaining angels?
- I’ve come out of the Jehovah’s Witnesses but still struggle with some of my old beliefs; what is the 144,000 referring to?
- What books do you recommend for my daughter who doubts her salvation? How should I study the Bible to be like you? What does the Ethiopian Orthodox Church believe about the Trinity?