Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank discusses various articles in the current edition of the Christian Research Journal including his article answering the question, do all religions lead to God?
Questions and Answers:
- Should a Christian attend the homosexual marriage of one of his children?
- In Genesis 2:18, when God said it was not good for man to be alone, does this mean that someone who is unmarried will always be lonely? Since Adam was created perfectly, doesn’t that preclude loneliness?
- Considering the Reformed doctrine of predestination, if someone who has not been predestined unto salvation hears the general call of the gospel, are they even capable of responding?
- What is your opinion of The Way International?
- Is it wrong for me to have a desire to serve God out of fear of judgment rather than out of love for Him?
- In talking to someone of the Jewish faith, I told them only Jesus could atone for sin. Was that correct?
- What are your thoughts on the audio presentation Affabel by John Bevere? It was communicated in the presentation that God sent a person to hell who did not forgive someone.
- Does this dark energy or dark matter we hear about confirm the existence of God?
- Where do you think babies and mentally handicapped people with spend eternity? What passages of Scripture hint at this?
- In Judges 8:30-31, it says Gideon had 70 sons and then in chapter 9 his sons were all killed except Jotham the youngest. Shouldn’t it say 69 instead of 70?