On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (10/29/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- My daughter claims to be a Christian but is in a same-sex relationship. How should I respond when she says that since we don’t observe many Old Testament laws, why should we adhere to laws against homosexuality?
- Does the Bible speak of biometric tracking? Is this okay for Christians?
- Must the Sabbath still be observed?
- Was it about 3000 years between the time of Adam and the time of Jesus? Do we know what will prompt His second coming? Is it related to the evil of mankind?
- Were pre-flood people allowed salvation in Jesus Christ?