On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Was King David the father of Daniel?
- My sister has been living a lesbian lifestyle for about five years; how can I share the truth with her without losing our relationship?
- How should we answer the objections of homosexuals who say that since we don’t follow the other laws in Leviticus, why should we follow rules against homosexual behavior?
- Does the ruling on same-sex marriage really change the definition of marriage, or is there still the Christian definition of marriage?
- My husband is not a Christian and we disagree about whether or not to celebrate holidays like Christmas and Easter. Should Christians celebrate these holidays?
- In John 1:31, why did John the Baptist say that he did not know Jesus if they were cousins? What about when John asked about Jesus from prison?
- Can you explain why Solomon calls life “meaningless” in Ecclesiastes chapter 9?
- How should my friend respond to a deacon who told her the reason she doesn’t understand Scripture is because she’s not one of God’s chosen people?
- When Jesus talks about getting two or three witnesses in Mathew chapter 18, do these people have to be actual eye-witnesses of the event?