On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/28/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- I’ve been memorizing the gospel of John. What is the identity of the prophet in John 1:21?
- An ossuary is claimed to have contained the bones of Caiaphas. Wouldn’t those bones actually belong to a son of Caiaphas?
- Could you explain the saints who were raised from their graves as mentioned in Matthew 27?
- Have you heard of the phrase “Lordship Salvation”? Can you tell me what that is?
- I don’t understand how God’s chosen people didn’t accept Jesus Christ and what that means for them. Could you help me with that?