On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/01/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you explain the difference between being absent from the body, present with the Lord, and the teaching that the dead in Christ will rise first?
- Is it true that there are only two kinds of people in the world: saved or lost?
- When Jesus says that all authority was given to Him in Matthew 28:18, was this given to Him after the resurrection?
- Will those who follow false teachers be denied from entering heaven?
- Is Jesus the second Adam? When He comes back will He be different than His first advent?
- Why is it okay now to wear two different types of clothing, but not to practice homosexuality?
- I’ve had a lot of doubts about my salvation; do you have any encouragement for me?
- Will those who are in hell also have incorruptible bodies?