On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you explain Isaiah 65:20 with regard to the child and the old man, and the wolf and the lamb?
- My pastor said God created a nonsexual being and then split it into male and female. What are your thoughts on this?
- What are your thoughts on modern prophets like David Jones in light of 1 Corinthians chapter 14?
- I spoke with a Roman Catholic who believes in an old earth, but if there was no death before Adam where did the fossils come from? How did plants survive before the sun was created on day four?
- Is Psalm 14:1 a prediction of atheism?
- My wife has had two miscarriages; when we get to heaven will they be adults or will they still be children?
- Will we be able to sin in heaven?