On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you explain the new heaven and new earth mentioned in Isaiah 66?
- According to Isaiah 66, will there be priests and sacrifices in the new heavens?
- Did the Bible borrow its flood account from the Epic of Gilgamesh?
- Was Malachi’s prediction of Elijah’s coming fulfilled in John the Baptist or do you think there will be a literal fulfillment before the second coming?
- What are your thoughts on the Church of Christ’s view on musical instruments in worship?
- With respect to taxonomy, if a raccoon is related to a bear and a cat is related to a lion, how does this correspond to Intelligent Design?
- Which Old Testament passages refer to the second coming of Christ?
- Since Enoch and Elijah did not physically die, how do we harmonize this to Hebrews 9:27?