On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/20/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- Where do dispensationalists get the idea that when Israel became a nation in 1948, this was a fulfillment of prophecy?
- How should I respond to a coworker who believes we should follow the Jewish calendar? Aren’t we supposed to worship on the days set up in the holy calendar?
- In Matthew 7:21-23, how is it that those whom Jesus never knew were able to do all these mighty things? Doesn’t the Bible say the Antichrist will perform great wonders?
- I am confused about the rapture; is this going to be a seven-year period where the church is taken out of the world?
- How can I answer a friend who says marriage began with pagans?