On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/06/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is it true that the name Jesus and the name Zeus are translated by the same Greek word?
- In the prophecy of the Messiah in Isaiah chapter 7, it says something about, “before the child knows to reject the evil and choose the good.” Does this mean that Jesus was just like any normal child?
- My wife and I have a disagreement on the Bible’s teaching on divorce and remarriage. Can you help us?
- I have some friends that are teaching about generational curses and spiritual root issues, which are caused by demons. How can I approach these people?
- My daughter has a friend who attends a church that rejects the Trinity; how can I show her the danger in this?