On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Was Jesus in the spirit prior to his baptism, or was he merely a mortal human being?
- If I accept contemporary scientific positions on the origins of man, including death in the evolutionary process, must I accept that God intended for mankind to be flawed and die?
- What are your thoughts about 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 as it pertains to the parousia of Christ, the lawless one, and the temple?
- 2 Corinthians 5:1speaks of a new body, a building from God. Does this mean that I will have my new body when I go to be with the Lord, before the resurrection? The Bible also speaks of a new heaven and a new earth. Am I incorrect in thinking my mother is in heaven now?
- Does 1 Corinthians 11:29 actually teach that we can eat and drink damnation unto ourselves by doing so without faith, or with sin in our lives?
- What are your thoughts on the new movie coming out, 90 Minutes in Heaven>/em>?
- Was Jesus’ temptation real; could he actually be tempted. Also, are we the offspring of incest since we are all the children of Adam and Eve’s children?