On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- What is your opinion of Jim Bakker?
- There seems to be a discrepancy between the number of horses captured in 2 Samuel 8:4 and 1 Chronicles 18:4. Why is there a difference between these two numbers?
- Is the crowd that praised Jesus during the Triumphal Entry, the same crowed who shouted for Him to be crucified? Will we know our loved ones in heaven?
- Since the destruction of the temple in AD 70, how do Jews atone for their sins?
- What is your opinion of Paul Twitchell?
- Why do you criticize Joel Osteen?
- Members of my church are teaching dispensationalism and I don’t believe it; what should I do about this? How would you explain the image Nebuchadnezzar saw in the book of Daniel?
- Is war permitted by God? How do we know when it is sinful?