On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- I have heard you comment on Jonathan Cahn before and I was wondering if you could shed some more light on this and the events that are supposed to take place this month.
- Are we immediately in the presence of the Lord the moment we die? I get confused between the soul and spirit; could you explain the distinction?
- Since the Bible says that Satan and his demons were thrown into hell, why are they still free to influence the world?
- My daughter has a friend who attends a church that rejects the Trinity; how can I show her the danger in this?
- I am reading the book Jesus Calling by Sarah Young, and I sometimes listen to John Hagee; can you further explain the problems with their teaching?