On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- What are the biblical grounds for engaging in war? Are we justified, or even commanded to participate in war? Can you point to specific passages of Scripture to substantiate this?
- Do the Great White Throne judgment and the Judgment Seat of Christ take place at the same time?
- Since the details of Jesus’ life between age twelve and thirty wasn’t recorded in the Bible, how can we know that He was sinless?
- Should we take Mark 9:47 literally, or should this be spiritualized?
- Is it acceptable for believers to continue in sin since we have been forgiven in Christ? What exactly is sin?
- Would it be correct to call the King James Version Only movement cultic?
- Why is the book of Enoch not included in the Word of God?
- Are there prescriptions for marriage ceremonies anywhere in the Bible?