On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/18/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- What kind of person is Jesus referring to in Matthew 7:20-23? How can I know whether or not I am a participant in the kingdom or living in legalism?
- When Jesus told the thief on the cross that he would be with Him in Paradise, is Paradise heaven or something else?
- Is it okay to ask God to bind Satan?
- Is the book of Job the oldest text in the Bible, and who wrote it?
- Are we still supposed to obey the Mosaic Law?