On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Why didn’t God make it clear in the Old Testament that Jesus would be the Messiah?
- Do you have any knowledge of Les Feldick, and what do you think of his ministry?
- Where will the Millennium take place, on earth or in heaven?
- When I am overcome with fear, should I rebuke it or is this an ongoing process?
- Does John 6:44 teach that everyone is called or given to the Son by the Father? Are there other passages that suggest this?
- Are there any Bible translations you would recommend, and are there any I should avoid?
- What are your thoughts on Albert Camus and his book The Myth of Sisyphus?
- How should we as Christians go about building up our spiritual body so that we can fight against temptation?