Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank mentions that he will be speaking April 16th, at the Legacy Night celebration of Levant Ministries in Winston-Salem, NC.
Questions and Answers:
- My wife recently had a vivid dream that involved seeing Jesus. How much stock should we put into having vivid dreams?
- In Genesis, was the serpent that spoke to Eve an actual serpent, or Satan.
- Do you think apologists today are neglecting the aesthetic side of apologetics?
- Can you expand on what it means to be sanctified in the Truth in John 17?
- At prayer meetings, is it necessary to break up into groups of two or three in order to properly accommodate Jesus words, “Where two or three gathered in my Name?”
- I recently heard some people say that Christ did not necessarily die on a Friday. Could you expand on the days between Christ’s crucifixion and resurrection?
- I believe God is faithful, but I have suffered a lot. How can someone like me who is standing alone be said to be full of joy and standing in the Lord?
- Exodus 7:14-25 speaks of all the water being turned to blood. In verse 24 it says the Egyptians dug for water along the Nile. If all the water was turned to blood, how could they do this?