On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- How should I respond to a friend who said that no matter how we view election, we cannot avoid the doctrine of Limited Atonement?
- What book would you recommend for a person who picks and chooses only the things they like from different religions?
- Has the gift of tongues ceased?
- A friend of mine converted from Reformed theology to the Easter Orthodox Church. What are the essential doctrines of the Christian faith?
- Do people have gifts of dreams and visions today, because I have had many dreams throughout my life that have come true?
- If I am a believer and the Holy Spirit dwells within me why do I keep on sinning and going through hardships? What is the role of the Holy Spirit in my life? How can I dishonor God so egregiously and still be a Christian?
- What is the Gospel of Judas?
- What qualifies as a charismatic church?
- How can I explain to my non-believing friend why my church doesn’t allow unbelievers to partake of Communion?