On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (11/12/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- What do you think of the idea that Christians are only here to love homosexuals and not share the truth with them?
- I’ve heard you speak in the past about the errors of Joyce Meyer. My church is using her teaching for a women’s Bible study; what is your take on this?
- Do you think an egg is a good analogy for the Trinity?
- In the book of Esther, is it true that Queen Vashti wouldn’t come before the king because he asked her to come disrobed?
- I don’t personally believe in abortion, and would never have one myself, but I wouldn’t want to make that choice for another person. What do you think of this?