On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/27/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- What do you think of Christians being involved in martial arts like Taekwondo and Tai Chi?
- Can you help me understand the Eastern Orthodox doctrine of theosis?
- What does the Bible mean when it says that God repents?
- Do you agree with J. Gresham Machen’s statements on liberal Christianity in his book Christianity and Liberalism? Why don’t Bible-believing churches separate from liberalism?
- If God forbids murder in the Ten Commandments, why did He command the Israelites to kill the Canaanites?
- What is the difference between believing in Christ and religion?
- Could the teaching on binding and loosening refer to sharing the gospel? Does the binding always have to be negative; can it be positive?