On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/05/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is it sinful to masturbate if there are no lustful thoughts involved?
- Can you explain Ezekiel chapter 37 and the valley of dry bones?
- Are pastors held to a higher level of accountability? My brother-in-law thinks the Bible is contradictory because he says although we are forgiven by Jesus; there will still be a judgment when He returns. How can I reconcile this?
- Does 1 Corinthians 11:29 actually teach that we can eat and drink damnation unto ourselves by taking communion without faith, or with sin in our lives?
- What tools can I use to show my mother that the Bible is the inspired Word of God?