On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Since Jesus is the creator of all things, why does the Bible call Him the firstborn?
- I have friends who belong to the Church of Christ and believe we shouldn’t tithe, but give of our own volition. Could you explain this to me?
- Are mega churches biblical? If a pastor has thousands of people in his church, how can he care for them all?
- I have always struggled with the phrase in the Apostle’s Creed that says Jesus descended into hell. What do you think of this?
- How was God created if He’s the Creator?
- Why do some believe black people were cursed by God?
- I was raised in a Christian home, but I have always struggled with my identity, and I’ve been attracted to women since I was a child. I don’t want to disappoint God; can you help me with this?
- I recently euthanized my cat and I don’t know whether to bury her or to have her cremated. Will our pets be resurrected?