On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (07/19/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- My dad was schizophrenic and later in his life, he turned from the Christian faith and got into Gnosticism. So if someone is mentally ill, are they accountable for their sins?
- Can you clarify the difference between making disciples and making converts? Should we evangelize those we meet in passing and cannot develop a relationship with?
- Do we know what crime Paul committed or the manner in which he was executed?
- I was watching the film The Genesis Code, which tried to harmonize evolution and the creation account in Genesis. Was there death before Adam and Eve were created, and was Eve created after day seven?
- Can you clarify your comments about the Tribulation and Jesus’ words in this regard? Do you think the events in the book of Revelation are going to happen in the future or not?