On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Do you know anything about John Paul Jackson and the Mystery of the Three Nights?
- Was Ezekiel 37 fulfilled when Israel became a nation in 1948?
- What is your opinion on the age of the earth? How long do you think humans have been on the earth?
- In Matthew 7:3, Jesus didn’t mean we should be perfect before we remove the speck out of our brothers eye did He?
- Can you explain prayer languages in light of 1 Corinthians chapter 14?
- Why are some people calling themselves Millennials?
- A friend invited me to an Apostolic Church; what’s the difference between this church and other Christian churches?
- Does the word “rubbish” in Philippians 3:8 justify using foul language? My friend said the Greek word is equivalent to the “S” word so that means it is okay to use profanity.
- I have been divorced for about ten years. If my spouse were to get remarried, would that free me up to get remarried?