On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- When Paul recounts his Damascus road experience several times in the book of Acts, are there discrepancies between the accounts?
- I read an article in the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL on modesty; how can I make the transition from lusting after women, to seeing them as human beings made in the image of God?
- I’ve heard that the church is no longer mentioned after Revelation 3; is that true? Is Matthew 24:40-41 referring to the rapture in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4?
- I cannot respect women pastors; what is your view on this?
- I am always debating a Muslim friend of mine who knows a lot about the Bible; is there a resource that compares these two religions?
- My eighteen-year-old daughter is talking with a Roman Catholic boy who claims to be a Christian. Should I be concerned? Should she pursue this relationship?
- How do you reconcile Hebrews 8:12 and 10:17 with Jesus’ admonition to the churches in Revelation chapter 3?