On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- What happens to unbelievers when Christ returns?
- What are your thoughts on Molinism, and or the prescient view of God’s knowledge?
- In John 6, Jesus says no one can come to Him unless the Father draws him; since He knows who will believe, is that a good example of the prescient view?
- Is the Sumerian religion the source of Greek and Roman mythology as well as all heresies? Were the Sumerians the source of the serpent seed heresy?
- How did Christians view the New Testament prior to its acceptance?
- How do you handle attacks from science against religion?
- What was God doing before He created everything?