On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- What is your take on The Narrow Path ministry and Steve Gregg? I debated with him the question, “can believers lose their salvation,” and he used the example of Judas to say that they can.
- When churches use the word “First” in their names, what does that mean?
- The Gospels, Hebrews, and Revelation were written to the Jews. Only the Pauline books were meant for the Church. Only the KJV is the correct Bible. You are part of the Alexandrian cult!
- John MacAurther is a cessationist. What are your thoughts on cessationism?
- Have you heard of Covenant Theology as an alternative to Dispensationalism?