On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you explain Genesis 6:4-6? Who are the Nephilim?
- How can I respond to those who say that since Christians object to homosexuality, why don’t we object to pork, shrimp, and mixed clothing?
- How do you explain to an unbeliever why God would allow a Christian to die from brain cancer?
- What is your perspective on the theology of Steve Gregg, and universal reconciliation?
- What is the most reliable English translation of the Bible that is closest to the original? What about the verses that the NIV has taken out; how should I view that translation?
- Did Jesus exist prior to the virgin birth? How did God become a man; how did this take place?