On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (06/24/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is it possible for a non-Christian to have morals? If someone was raised from birth to be a killer, is their chance for salvation impossible?
- Why are the tribes Ephraim and Dan not listed in the book of Revelation?
- If the 144,000 are the same group as the great multitude, why does Revelation chapter 14 describe them as virgins?
- Since Jesus on the cross committed His spirit to the Father, to what or to whom did he commit His body?
- In Ecclesiastes 2:10, Solomon said that he kept no pleasure from himself. Would this have included homosexuality?