On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Could you explain why some radio stations have dropped you following your conversion to the Orthodox Church?
- Would the activities in defending the statue of Robert E. Lee in Charlottesville, VA over the last few days be in violation of Exodus 20:4?
- After my wife divorced me following my adultery, I remarried. Am I now living in sin by being in this new marriage?
- Are Christians directed by Psalm 122:6 to pray for the peace of Jerusalem? How does Hebrews 12:22 impact this?
- What happened to Matthew after Jesus was crucified?