On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/27/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- I am thinking of leaving the Roman Catholic church and joining the Orthodox church. Could you provide any evidence against the supremacy of the Pope?
- Are there any particular scriptures you could point me to that deal with addictions—specifically the addiction of smoking?
- After the resurrection when Mary encounters Jesus, what does He mean when He tells her not to cling to Him?
- Where did the giants after the flood come from?
- Have you heard of the Hebrew Roots movement? The scriptural references to the Passover indicate that it is to be kept forever. Why don’t we observe the Passover?
- Could you explain the portion of Ephesians 5:26 that deals with cleansing by the water of the word?
- Where do you find in the scriptures that Jesus fell three times while carrying the cross?