Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank begins the broadcast by readdressing a question that was asked on a previous broadcast: “Due to the extreme nature of crucifixion, were women ever crucified?”
Questions and Answers:
- I have a Pentecostal friend who is always talking about people prophesying over others. What are your thoughts about this? Is this normative for today?
- Although I believe in Jesus, I’m confused on the time He spent in the tomb. Was it prophesied anywhere that Jesus would be in the tomb for three days?
- Is shunning a person biblical? Is this what is being taught in 1 Corinthians 1?
- Should churches deny marriage to divorced people?
- What is your best explanation of the moment that humanity’s sins were laid on Jesus, and He cried out to the Father, “Why have You forsaken Me?”
- When I hear theologians of high caliber say that God hates sinners, it drives me crazy. I believe God loves everybody. What are your thoughts?
- Do you think Christians should be celebrating Passover?
- When Pontius Pilate asked the crowd what to do with Jesus, and they said, “Crucify him,” and “His blood be upon us and our children,” was that actually a blessing upon them, instead of being a curse?