On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Hebrews 6:4-6 says that for those who fall away, it is impossible to renew them to repentance; can you explain this to me? There are some denominations that believe one can lose their salvation; what do you think?
- What are your views on the tribulation and Revelation? Where did the idea of the rapture taking place before the tribulation come from?
- I am a former Roman Catholic. What is your opinion of that church; is it a true Christian church? Can someone believe all the errors of the Roman Catholic Church and still have true saving faith?
- I was invited to a Seventh Day Adventist church for communion; would it be alright for me to attend?
- Do you know the actual date of Jesus’ birth? What about the resurrection; is there a specific date for that?
- I thought the New Testament taught that all foods were clean, but I’m confused about the requirements for Gentile believers in Acts 15.
- What is your opinion on listening to New Age music like the artist Enya?