On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (06/13/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Could you please expand on Philippians 4:13 in the context of what you can do with God’s help?
- Hebrews 6:4-8 speaks about losing salvation. Can you clarify and give me your comments on that portion of scripture?
- Who is your patron Saint and how did you go about receiving that name?
- Do you think that Samson committed suicide?
- I heard John MacArthur say that tithing is not a New Testament principle. What do you think?
- What are the dangers of the new hyper-grace theology?
- In your opinion, does the fact that I do not believe in the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist mean that I am not saved?