On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/09/20), Hank answers the following questions:
- Given that we have free will, is it appropriate to pray for the salvation of unbelievers?
- Is baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues for all believers?
- The number 40 appears many times throughout the Bible; what is the significance of that number?
- I was told that the generation that sees Israel become a nation will not pass. Have you heard of that? What is a biblical generation?
- I get confused about how Jesus died both physically and spiritually upon the cross to atone for sin. Were Jesus and God separated?