On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Does the parable of the wheat and tares in Matthew 13 correlate with Matthew 24?
- My pastor said the Revelation John received was not a prophetic vision, but that he actually died and went to heaven. Is this correct? How should I go about explaining his error?
- Why is it necessary to be a member of a church?
- Could you address those who had multiple wives and concubines in the Old Testament? Why didn’t God forbid this?
- Could you clarify previous statements you made about the number 666?
- I believe Paul in Corinthians says it is an abomination for someone to shave their beard and cut their hair, and he uses the same language for homosexuality. How do these two things relate?