On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Would 1 Peter 3:18-20, prove that Jesus descended into hell? What is the difference between Hades and Hell?
- Why is profanity considered to be profane? Is it just the words or the intent of the heart?
- Since the Bible says God does not hear the prayers of sinners, how do we reconcile this with the idea that God hears the Sinner’s Prayer?
- When did the calendar change from BC to AD; was this after Christ’s death?
- How do I discuss the error of homosexuality with my son? I don’t know what to say.
- I’ve heard you discuss how Seventh Day Adventists say those who worship on Sunday have taken the mark of the beast. But if they are forced to stop worshipping on Saturday, isn’t that like taking the mark?
- Do you think there will come a day when we will lose our homes if we don’t bow down to a certain system?
- Can you clarify previous statements about how humans cannot understand God in His essence, but can partake of His energies? Doesn’t this contradict Romans 1:19-20?