On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you clarify the term “person” with respect to the Trinity?
- Why did you say Black Lives Matter is a hate group?
- Can you explain the importance of memorizing Scripture?
- Who is being discussed in Matthew 25:30?
- I don’t think lethal force was justified against Alton Sterling and Philando Castle.
- What does the Bible say about cremation?
- In light of the Dallas shooting, how do we get to the heart of the issue?
- What are your thoughts on the New Apostolic Reformation and Dr. Michael Brown?
- I wanted to make a comment about something you said on a previous broadcast regarding the beating of Rodney King.