On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers the following questions:
- When Jesus was in the Garden of Gethsemane and asked if it were possible for the cup to be taken away; what does the cup represent?
- Have you read, He’s a Healing Jesus by Richard Roberts? I heard him say we should never pray, “If it be thy will,” because that is denying that God always wants to heal us.
- I have been dating a man who claims to be part of the Five-Percent Nation; what should I do about this?
- What is it about Christians that Muslims think they are doing a good thing by killing them? Where did Islam develop and does the Bible say anything about it?
- I was taught that when we die, we fall asleep in Christ, but I recently attended a funeral where I heard that when we die our souls are in heaven and we are aware of our loved ones. What is your take on this?
- In Revelation chapter 20, why is Satan loosed again? Will we be able to be deceived and lose our salvation?