On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/11/20), Hank answers the following questions:
- Why did God put two trees in the Garden of Eden? Why did He forbid Adam and Eve from eating the tree of life after the fall?
- How can I talk to a friend who is converting to Roman Catholicism?
- Is God still creating more angels?
- Is it okay to attend both a Roman Catholic church and a non-denominational church?
- Why didn’t God actualize the angels in righteousness before they fell?
- Since Paul in 1 Corinthians 1:10 says there should not be divisions amongst believers, what does this say about all the different denominations within the body of Christ today?
- Could you explain the story of the fish with a coin in its mouth in Matthew 17:24-27?
- Would the command to obey the government in Romans chapter 13 apply to sharia law?