On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (11/15/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can a person deny the deity of Christ and the Trinity, and still be saved?
- I have been talking with a friend who claims that Jesus is the son of Pantera; how can I refute this?
- What is your view of Doug Batchelor and the Seventh-Day Adventist view of the Sabbath?
- What is a good commentary on the book of Daniel?
- Is 1 Corinthians 7:14 teaching that the children of believers are saved?
- I have some lesbian friends; am I enabling them in some way by loving and accepting them?
- I lost my husband a few years ago; what will our relationship in heaven be like?