On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- How does someone get saved; how do you know that you have gone from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of God? Does baptism have a role to play in salvation?
- Does 1 Samuel 9:19, literally mean that Samuel will tell Saul all that is in his heart? Would a wise counselor know whether or not I’ve blasphemed the Holy Spirit?
- Are we responsible for mortifying the deeds of the flesh? Will there be greater rewards in heaven based upon what is done in this life?
- I’ve heard that Ezekiel 28 is talking about the fall of Satan, but in Job 1:6 it seems like he is in heaven with God, and I get confused.
- Can you expound the Scriptural proof for the Trinity? I see Jesus showing reverence for the Father; why is He called the Son and not the brother, if they are the same?
- When I go out witnessing with a friend, he tries to get people to pray the Sinner’s Prayer, and I’m worried that they will have a false assurance, thinking that praying a prayer will save them.
- If I were to die today, would I see my brothers and sisters; will we talk and go to one another’s houses?
- Is Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger, someone I can trust?