Today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast includes the following topics:
- Hank highlights the latest edition of the CHRISTIAN RESEARCH JOURNAL featuring two incisive articles by Joe Dallas titled “Of Bathroom Bills and Basic Beliefs” and “Is ‘Gay Christian’ an Acceptable Identity?”
Questions and Answers:
- How do I know whether or not I have prayed with all my heart to be saved? Can you explain Romans 10:9 and John 5:24 in this regard?
- Since Paul uses Eve as an example in 1 Timothy chapter 2; does that mean the prohibition against women teaching is universal?
- Am I in sin by smoking?
- Is there some physiological reason for transgenderism and homosexuality?
- What is your opinion on Universalism? Where did this idea come from?
- I know people who profess to be Christians, but do things that are ungodly and do not attend church; how should I think about their salvation?
- How can I know God is answering my prayers?