On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- My pastor recently said he was in favor of same-sex marriage. This grieved my spirit; am I being too judgmental?
- What does the Bible tell us about cremation?
- Will Iran be called Persia someday as spoken about in end time prophecy?
- A friend’s pastor said that after the resurrection, Jesus was still fully human, but I thought He was fully divine, and that’s why He didn’t want Mary to touch Him. What are your thoughts on this?
- My Friend seems to be a good Christian, but he doesn’t believe in the Trinity; how can I convince him of this?
- I have been listening to you talk about the end times; do you lump Christians and Jews together? I thought when Jesus returned for His church, this would be a wakeup call to the Jews.
- Where in Scripture is the pre-tribulation rapture taught? Has the tribulation described in Revelation already happened?
- Is Jesus the angel of the Lord mentioned in the Old Testament?
- In 2 Peter 3:10, Peter describes the day of the Lord; when will this happen?