On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank answers questions on the following topics:
- Are there still prophets today? I was reading Ezekiel 13 and wondering if this passage is relevant for us today?
- Can you clarify your comments on the company that refused to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding?
- Is it possible to see ghosts?
- Is the phrase “lovers of self” in 2 Timothy 3:2, referring to masturbation?
- Will calling someone a fool send you to hell according to Matthew 5:22?
- How can I help Mormons understand the significance of the cross? What is the best way to witness to them?
- I am having strange, repetitive dreams. Can you help me interpret them? Are these warnings from God?
- Are the days of creation in Genesis chapter 1 literal 24-hour days?
- I am unable to forgive my ex-husband for all of the horrible things he has done to me in the past. If I don’t forgive him will I go to hell?