On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/13/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- How was Satan able to sin?
- I’m a Baptist minister, do you think it’s biblical to marry couples in the eyes of God but not in the eyes of the government?
- What books do you recommend for my daughter who doubts her salvation?
- How should I study the Bible to be like you?
- What does the Ethiopian Orthodox Church believe about the Trinity?
- I’m a benefits specialist and my job requires me to help employees—including same-sex couples—receive benefits; what should I do?
- If the Nephilim are not the product of angels and humans, how do you reconcile this with Hebrews 13:2, which mentions entertaining angels?