On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/13/20), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is the New Living Translation a good translation of the Bible?
- Why does Genesis chapter 6 speak about sons of God when there is only one Son of God?
- Will we recognize our loved ones in heaven, and remember what happened during our time on earth?
- How are you able to raise so many children and be the president of CRI?
- Based on Scripture, I don’t believe we will ever colonize other planets; what do you think about this?
- Will there be sexual intercourse in heaven?
- I’m an evangelical; is it okay to send my child to a Catholic school?
- Is it okay to be agnostic with regard to the age of the earth?